C: The Sequal ta B! C: The Sequal ta B!

Amazing!

This truly is a beautiful piece of work! HAPPY CLOCK DAY!

Yoshiboshi3 responds:

thnx =)

War of Television 3 War of Television 3

Whoo!

Sorry, I voted zero before watching again but WHAT A GREAT ENDING!

I-WANNA-BITE-UR-FACE responds:

War of Television 2 War of Television 2

Best movie evar!

Sorry, I voted zero before watching but THIS IS GREAT! WOO!

I-WANNA-BITE-UR-FACE responds:

This is why you watch the movie beFOOOORE voting.

This is Why I'm Hot This is Why I'm Hot

I'm hot 'cause I'm fly!

You ain't 'cause you not! This is why- this is why- this is why I'm hot! You did awesome on the loop, as I said at VGDC, This should be the music video, lol, at least it'll make the song seem less crappy.

B B

....

Ah so this is the legendary B eh? It's a materpiece. Truely a sight to be seen. It's like artwork, you gotta look at it with a creative eye.

Soolteh Swamp jk Soolteh Swamp jk

This shit sucks!!

You heard me right. This is the best flash ever! Better than Monkey Mischief Night 3 for sure!

Blordow responds:

whoa HOLY

Zelda: the Cane of Magius Zelda: the Cane of Magius

Good job.

You're doing good man. Keep up the good work. It just seemed a bit slow.

Mario Kombat! Mario Kombat!

Wow...

Before you decide to make any fighting movie consider this, MAKE CUSTOM FIGHTING SPRITES FIRST! Next, put backgrounds, then you could use pipe sprites (If that's what that monstrosity was.) For some more advice, DON'T MIX GAME SPRITES! It looks terrible when you use sprites from two different games, maybe the SMB All-Stars Luigi would have looked better since the sprites would match. If you called this decent I'd love to see your shitty flashes.

Cookin by the Book Cookin by the Book

Good job.

I probably wouldn't have liked it as much as I do had you not been Kid Corruption. But since you are I love you. =D

PatriotClock responds:

o

The Revenge on Mario The Revenge on Mario

You son of a bitch!

You had the time to credit Timaeus but not me!? I hate you! Nah, I'm joking. Good job man.

mad-dave responds:

lol I seriously thought you were pissed at me for a moment there. I credited her because she helped me out I think lol.